Mission LASH.

Monday 6 September 2010
Yesturday, a little brown package arrived with the post lady. I opened it and found that Rimmel London had sent me a little black envelope containing their new mascara, and a letter saying that I'd become a VIP.


I filled out the VIP questionnaire, popped it back in an envelope to send it back, and then got down to business with testing the mascara. 

Now officially taking part in the 30 day lash challenge I was excited to see if this wonder formula really did make your lashes stronger, whist renewing and nourishing them. On top of this, the mascara makes your lashes look 80% longer - now who would say no to that? 


The Lash accelerator contains Rimmel's unique Grow-Lash Complex, meaning that after the 30 day period, your natural lashes will be upto 117% longer than they were before. 

One thing we have to say is that the packaging on this new product, is none other than brilliant. It's bright and eye catching, so while searching those drugstore shelves for that perfect product, you won't go past this one without taking a second glance!

Now, I can't comment on the built in treatment this is supposed to have, as obviously I haven't been using it for long enough, but just applying the mascara has great results. As you can see here in these eyeshots. 

After applying the mascara
on the top lash for the
first time.
Before applying.
I will keep you updated as to what happens to my lashes and if this mascara really does do what it says on the tube!
Speak Soon,
Lucy Jo x



2 comments:

  1. Thats brill! How did you become a VIP in the first place? Did they just randomly contact you?
    I entered the competition to win one of these on their website and lucky for me the post man arrived with one last week. I have yet to use it, but have heard lots of good comments about the product :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sherrie
    Rimmel ran a competition a couple of months ago, which I heard about via their newsletter.. definitely go and sign up!

    ReplyDelete

 

Lucy Jo's little gems All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design
Powered by Blogger

^