I.am.back

Sunday 14 August 2011
Sorry sorry sorry. Yes I know it's been two whooole weeks. But boy they've been good'uns.
Friday night saw me getting back from two weeks of sun, sea and sand. Well the first was rain, sea and sand, which was then promptly followed by the second which was lovely. 


I have to admit, I completely forgot about the blog for about a week whilst I was away - then the revelation that yes, I did have a blog, and that I have 16 followers, which may not even compare to the likes of others who have a-thousand-and-something peoples reading their words, who I didn't even line up scheduled posts for, filled me with some sort of regret. And so I set about trying to find some way to give something back.

Waheey! A giveaway is definitely in order. That summer specials one I promised you? Yes its coming. Scheduled in for sometime next week. Trust me - it'll be here. 

*I promise!

But right now I will love you and leave you with a quick review of Nailene's new gel nail tabs... with a little extra surprise planted in there for good measure.

Speak soon, 
Lucy Jo x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lucy Jo's little gems All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design
Powered by Blogger

^