Loving right now.. :)

Wednesday 20 October 2010


Just a couple of bits that I am currently loving :)


1. M.A.C Pigment in Naked.

After a trip to Selfridges on Oxford Street, I had my first mac experience.. and loved it!
I picked up a couple of items and the first was a pigment..
Its a really natural colour, which I use for a highlight or an everyday eyeshadow.




2. M.A.C Dazzle Glass in Baby Sparks

Its a gorgeous baby pink with violet pearl.
As you can probably guess I went all 'au natural' with my first mac products as I didn't want to waste my money on something I would never wear, and I'm glad I did as I pretty much wear these everyday. 



3. Amie Skincare.
Completely perfect for winter, as their skincare products keep the skin looking healthy and glowing.


 Full post coming soon, so watch this space :)


www.amieskincare.com


Speak Soon, Lucy Jo x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lucy Jo's little gems All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design
Powered by Blogger

^