What I've been loving...

Sunday 30 January 2011
1. Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil


It's really kept my lips soft and smooth during these freeeezing winter months, and as it's priced at £3.69 - you can't go wrong.

 

2. Next - Just Pink


This has been my signature since Autumn last year, and no matter how often I wear this, I always get comments. I've been using it so much recently, I had to go back for the 100ml bottle! 


3. MAC - Bare Study Paint Pot


Okay -  so I admit I am a little late to be raving about this, but none the less - it really has impressed me. It makes the eye shadow stay put, it adds a lovely glow, and has a great consistency.


4. MAC - Retro-speck eye shadow


Just a simple, yellow-gold lustre. It is brilliantly pigmented and has a great sparkle. I like to pair it with FYF's radiant eye shadow in Moonbeam in the crease. It gives a really natural, but super shimmery eye.


5. Sexy Mother Pucker!


This is FAB!  It really does plump up your lips, and does exactly what it says on the box. 'It's likely you'll notice a bit of a buzz..' - and they're not joking, your lips fizzle all day, and it's actually quite addictive!


6. My Nails!


These are amazing! They've already lasted 5 days, and no this is not some secret nail polish formula, nor Minx,  Nail Rock or in fact Rebel Nails. This is Primark's own!  Let me know if you would like a review..

Speak Soon, Lucy Jo x

1 comments:

  1. Wow, 5 days staying power is some going for a nail polish ... I will have to get me some of them, just hoping my Primark store is carrying them. Do they have a big range of colours? A Review would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Lucy Jo's little gems All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design
Powered by Blogger

^