January Favourites..

Wednesday 2 February 2011
Hollister Lip Gloss - £8 - in Wild Berry


This has quite a sticky consistency, similar to the MAC Dazzleglasses, which adds to its staying power. It tastes and smells amazing when on your lips, and although is a very simple colour, it looks amazing. Great for keeping in your handbag as it has a slanted squeeze applicator for easy applying.


Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara - £8.99 - 001 Black


I mentioned this mascara in a post last year, and it has continued to work. (see my review here)
I am now on my 2nd tube, and wanting to go back for my 3rd. It's been recommended to friends and family, who are now also hooked! The mascara has just launched in 'Extra Black' - which I cannot wait to try!


Whilst we're on the subject of mascara's, here is my latest finding:

Rimmel London Max Bold Curve's Mascara - £6.99 - 001 Black
This mascara has an insanely huge brush! It's bristles are nicely defined so it separates out the lashes brilliantly - coating them well. This gives your lashes a brilliant curl, without the need for eyelash curlers - easy peasy.


e.l.f. - I am really loving e.l.f at the moment, and have just popped an order in for some of their new bamboo brushes. Do comment if you would like to see a haul/review or something of a similar effect.

Speak Soon, Lucy Jo  x

1 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a rview on Elf and thier brushes! I keep going to their website and am so tempted to buy but as yet haven't taken the plunge so I'd love to see what you think of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Lucy Jo's little gems All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design
Powered by Blogger

^