Happy New Year

Saturday 1 January 2011
So when the clock struck 12 last night, it finally dawned that another year had gone, but every cloud has a silver lining, and it also hit home that a brand new one had begun! 

I just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year, and to pose the question of new years resolutions..


Mine are: 
1. Keep fit - DavinaMcCall Full Body Workout DVD is brilliant, but recently its just been sat on my shelf.
2. I've always wanted to go to the Clothes Show Live, ever since it has started, and finally, this year, (I know its not a proper resolution, but oh well!) I have decided to take the plunge and enter the fashion madness!  

What are yours?

Speak Soon, Lucy Jo xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lucy Jo's little gems All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design
Powered by Blogger

^