Topshop - Autumn / Winter 2011

Tuesday 5 July 2011
Here are is a quick peek at what TOPSHOP has in store for us this Autumn / Winter...

    

These two pictures are some of my favourites, the classic fur coat is back, and so are long, thick socks. Just shows you can be fashionable and comfortable!



There are definitely some key colours coming through next season, starting with the obvious browns and blacks, but flowing through to bright pinks and deep reds.

    

The shoes really amaze me in these shots, they really are something out of this world. They can really perk up an outfit, or lift it to the height of sophistication.

    

Ahhh, more fur! One reason I love love love winter, are the amazing textures and layers that you can wear and pair with anything.

    

And finally this image has to be my favourite! I love the fur collared blazer paired with the silk/chiffon polka duo, the knee length socks - and that red patent leather satchel! I must remind myself to pop in later this year, that bag looks fab!

    

Speak Soon,
Lucy Jo x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lucy Jo's little gems All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design
Powered by Blogger

^